Peewee baby potatoes in a simple potato salad with a rainbow of colors. This tasty side dish comes together quickly, in just 20 minutes.
I stumbled across some sweet peewee baby potatoes at Whole Foods the other day, and I couldn’t resist snapping a picture of them.
But I couldn’t help myself and bought the items after all. With the bag of baby potatoes in hand, I decided to prepare a salad.
While I’m a fan of the classic potato salad, the addition of mini-me potatoes makes it even better.
Even though this salad is so easy to put together, it’s delicious and will impress anyone who tries it.
A terrific summer meal that works well with just about anything, this one can be used any time of year!
This baby potato salad is a great way to use up any leftover peewee tiny potatoes you find.
Once you’ve tried them, I guarantee you won’t want to eat traditional huge potatoes again.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 193 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I recommend the following recipes for a nutritious and convenient weeknight dinner.
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chives
- Water, for boiling
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pound of baby potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- Bring a covered pot of water and boil, then add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes more. Drain and put aside.
- Serve with chives and parsley in a salad bowl. Combine potatoes with onion and all of the other ingredients. Mix thoroughly to distribute the coating. Prepare the food and serve it right away.