No-deep-fry chicken nuggets that taste like the real thing, made with real chicken and Parmesan. Baked chicken nuggets have never been so easy!
Chicken nuggets are a kid favorite, and if you’re a mom, you know that they’re a go-to meal for little ones.
It’s time to figure out a healthier alternative to deep-frying your chicken nuggets. To prepare these delicious baked chicken nuggets, all you have to do is bake them. Even the pickiest eaters will be satisfied.
Parmesan cheese is the crucial ingredient in these baked chicken nuggets. Mix the panko bread crumbs with the grated Parmesan cheese and cover the chicken thoroughly.
Japanese panko will make baked chicken nuggets light, airy and crispy if you don’t have it, but you can use conventional bread crumbs if you don’t have it.
Thanks to a few basic ingredients, this is the most incredible Parmesan baked chicken nuggets recipe you’ll find online. The remainder is done in the oven, so dinner is ready in about 20 minutes after you start prepping the ingredients. Enjoy!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 399 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I recommend the following recipes for a nutritious and convenient weeknight dinner.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 boneless & skinless chicken breasts, about 0.4 kg
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten cooking spray
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 1/4 cup panko, bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sriracha or any spicy chili sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Put all the Spicy Ketchup Dipping Sauce ingredients in a container and refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (207 degrees Celsius). Cut the chicken into 1.5-2 inches in length or shorter. Set out on a plate.
- Spread panko on a baking sheet that has been rimmed. Bake for about 3 minutes on the middle rack until the panko is light brown. Pour the panko onto a shallow dish and add the Parmesan cheese and coarse salt. Mix in the oil using a spoon. Make a separate dish for the flour and another for the eggs. Increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius). Brush some cooking spray on the baking sheet’s wire rack and place it there.
- Do not overwork the chicken; work in small batches to ensure even coating. Then, dust with flour, shake off excess and proceed to egg, then panko. Transfer to the cooling rack. Bake the chicken for 12-14 minutes, flipping halfway through, until it reaches the desired level of tenderness. a spicy ketchup dipping sauce to go with the nuggets