Balsamic Roasted Potatoes
Honey balsamic and garlic roasted Hasselback potatoes with a balsamic glaze. This is the best potato dish I’ve ever had!
The sun came out to play in Southern California for the first time in days.
This fantastic and simple recipe for balsamic roasted potatoes came together in no time, thanks to a fast trip to the market.
You know I’m a fan of small potatoes when preparing a meal. Because they cook so much faster than conventional potatoes, little potatoes are both adorable and practical.
Sliced into Hasselback potatoes, they always come out looking and tasting just as good as the pictures suggest.
How about roasted potatoes with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and butter that have been slow-roasted?
In little time at all, you’ll be making these fantastic roasted potatoes again and again.
This dish for roasted potatoes with garlic and rosemary is a keeper.
To top it all off, all you have to do is turn on the oven for 15 minutes and relax.
Enjoy your time off!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 261 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- Honey Dijon Garlic Chicken
- Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak
- Skillet Dinner Rolls
- Sauteed Asparagus
- rosemary sprigs for garnishing
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated, unpeeled
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Your oven temperature should be 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius). Cut slits in the potatoes, but do not cut all the way through them. Mix all of the Balsamic Mixture components together.
- A roasting pan should cook the potatoes and the Balsamic Mixture. Take your time and get it right. Assemble the potatoes and thoroughly coat the slits with the mixture.
- For one hour, the potatoes should be roasted in the oven. At the 30-minute mark, rotate the potatoes. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve shortly after taking potatoes out of the range.