Beer, self-raising flour, butter, and sugar are all you need for this simple beer bread recipe. It’s a fail-proof bread recipe and one of the best out there!
Beer Bread Recipe
A beer bread recipe is one of the simplest at-home pieces of bread. Just four ingredients and no stand mixer are all you need to make delicious, simple beer bread.
It’s a piece of cake to do, and there’s no way you could possibly go wrong.
The bread is perfect for any meal, but it’s delicious when served at a party or during a barbecue in summer.
Ingredients for Beer Bread
- Your favorite beer
- Self-raising flour
How to Make Beer Bread
Using your hands, mix the flour, sugar, melted butter, and beer together until they form a dough.
At 375 degrees Fahrenheit, bake the batter in a baking pan until golden brown.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 249 calories/slice of bread.
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups beer
- 5 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- Set your oven up to 190°C/375°F.
- Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. Make a smooth mixture with the flour, sugar, 4 tablespoons of melted butter, and the beer.
- Evenly distribute the batter in the greased pan by leveling the surface with a spatula. Add the final 1 tablespoon of melted butter to the dish and serve. After 45 to 50 minutes, remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool completely before slicing into it.
- Take the bread out of the oven. To cool, transfer it to a cooling rack after 5 minutes of cooking. Slice the bread after it has cooled down completely. Serve with a variety of preserves or jams of your choice.