Bite-sized cheesecake with fresh berries and a sweet and creamy filling. This recipe is lovely for the summer because it’s so simple to make.
These cheesecake bars are the ideal treat to serve chilled when the weather warms up.
Even though these berry cheesecake bars need to be baked, they are set up after three hours in the fridge and become a creamy dessert.
To counteract the tartness of the raspberries, you must use lemon juice or lemon zest. In addition, it’s a must-have summer item that adds a dash of color to every dish.
Ingredients for Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon zest
- Graham Crackers
- Cream cheese
- Make sure to use room temperature cream cheese since refrigerated cream cheese will produce a lumpy final product.
- To save time, microwave the cheese in a microwave-safe dish for about 30 seconds, just until it’s pliable and spreadable.
What is the shelf life of cheesecake bars?
- A cheesecake can be stored in the fridge for up to five days. Keep it in an airtight container or put it in the freezer for optimal effects.
Is it possible for the cheesecake to sit out?
- No more than six hours should be allowed for the cheesecake to sit at room temperature.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 272 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
Serve this dish for dessert. If you’re looking to throw an excellent backyard barbecue, I recommend the following recipes.
- Jamba Juice Strawberry Wild Copycat
- Almond Tea
- Watermelon Salad
- Mini Pumpkin Layer Cake
- 4 tablespoons (60 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (25 g) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.625 mL) ground cinnamon
- 9 sheets graham crackers
- 1/2 cup (100 g) sugar
- 3/4 cups (110 g) fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cups (110 g) raspberries
- 16 oz. (450 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 eggs
- Set your oven up to 325°F (160°C).
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, and use nonstick spray to coat the paper. Make sure there is ample overhang.
- Blend or mix the crust ingredients in a blender or food processor until they resemble fine sand. Evenly spread the batter in the baking dish by gently patting it down. After baking for 12 minutes, remove the crust to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- The cream cheese, eggs, lemon zest, juice, and sugar should be blended or processed in a food processor before serving. Once it’s cool, pour it over the chilled crust and garnish with berries.
- Allow baking for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, cool thoroughly, and then chill for three hours. The paper should be used to lift the cheesecake out of the pan. Slice and serve!
- Pre-freeze the dessert for a few minutes to help with the slicing process.