Rich, tender, and airy butter cake made the old-fashioned way. The greatest recipe for butter cake may be found here. Sweet and buttery cake may be made with just a few simple ingredients!
Best butter cake ever, hands down! A large number of followers and readers have tried and tested it.
This is all you’ll need to make this dish. Because it’s so good, you’ll want to make this luscious cake again and again. One bite of this cake is enough to satisfy any sweet tooth. Heaven is just a few bites away.
It’s impossible to mess up this easy recipe for homemade butter cake. When it comes to newbie bakers, this is an excellent choice. If you’re looking for the best and simplest recipe you can find online, this is it.
A rich and delicious cake can be made in less than an hour using this simple recipe and instructions.
- If you want the best outcomes every time, follow the advice I’ve provided below.
- Make sure you’re using good butter. The Challenge brand of unsalted butter is one of my favorites.
- The cake batter can be made with either a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
- For a smooth cake batter, sift the flour.
- The cake will be softer, fluffier, and more moist, thanks to the yogurt, which is preferred to milk.
- To keep the top of the cake from getting too brown, cover it with aluminum foil halfway through the baking process. The cake will not rise correctly if you cover it when it goes into the oven.
- Make sure the cake batter doesn’t adhere to the aluminum foil if you use it to cover the top of the cake.
Each serving of this recipe contains 238 calories.
- 200 g of cake flour or all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 225 g of unsalted butter
- 200 g of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of plain yogurt or full milk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Apply a little butter in the pan and heat it up (loaf pan, tiny loaf pan, 8×8-inch or 9×9-inch square pan, circular pan). Sieve the flour after mixing it with the baking powder. Stir in the salt well. Set away for a later time.
- For around 3 minutes, use an electric hand mixer or stand mixer to combine the butter and sugar.
- Begin by adding the first egg to the mixture. For about one to two minutes after each egg has been added, beat the mixture until it is creamy.
- To ensure a uniform mixing process, use a spatula to scrape down the edges of the bowl. Mix the vanilla extract into the batter thoroughly. Mix the flour into the batter thoroughly. Plain yogurt or full milk can be added to the mixture.
- To bake, simply spoon the batter into the prepared pan. To ensure an even distribution of the cake batter, give the container a gentle shake. 40 to 50 minutes of baking time should be sufficient to achieve a golden brown and cooked-through appearance. A rich brown and cooked-through appearance can be achieved with a 40 to 50 minute baking period. A cake tester can be used to check for doneness.
- Allow it to cool for five minutes after removing it from the oven. Serve immediately after cutting into pieces.