CHEESY BAKED TORTELLINI
Baked tortellini casserole with lots of cheese is quick and easy to make. It’s a great dinner option because it just requires 10 minutes of active time.
Baked Tortellini is one of the simplest dishes you can create for your family, and it is sure to please everyone.
With just only two kinds of cheese and your favorite pasta sauce, this tortellini casserole is very scrumptious.
This dish only takes 10 minutes to prepare, and it can feed a whole family.
All of the ingredients are readily available in supermarkets, making preparation a breeze.
Stores sell both fresh and frozen tortellini. Cook and bake frozen tortellini in the oven if they aren’t available fresh.
However, I prefer to pre-cook frozen tortellini in boiling water for a few seconds before baking them in the oven to get the most out of the pasta.
A few things you’ll need for baked tortellini include the following:
- Pasta sauce
- Frozen or fresh cheese tortellini
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
To begin, cook the tortellini in salted water until al dente.
It’s then time to bake them with the pasta sauce.
To finish, sprinkle the cheese over the tortellini and bake in the oven.
The baked tortellini is done when the cheese has melted and turned a golden brown.
I used micro tortellini in my recipe because I’m a sucker for anything small. Miniaturization has a way of improving things.
Tortellini can also be used in this recipe if you want.
I know you’ll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Tortellini.
Each serving of this recipe contains only 311 calories.
- 1 pack of frozen mini or regular-sized cheese-filled tortellini.
- 680 g of pasta sauce
- 226 g of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a baking pan, cover the bottom with olive oil and spread it out evenly.
- Tortellini should be cooked until they float to the top, approximately one to two minutes in boiling. Drain.
- Tortellini should be tossed with the spaghetti sauce before serving. Make sure everything is thoroughly combined by giving it a good stir.
- Once the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses have been added, chop the parsley and add it to the casserole.
- When the cheese melts and the top and edges are golden brown, remove from the oven after 20-25 minutes and serve.
- Allow at least five minutes for the food to sit before serving.