CHERRY TOMATO FRITTATA
A simple Italian frittata dish that’s both nutritious and delicious.
Cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese abound in this mouthwatering dish. It’s fantastic!
Learn how to make frittata.
Eggs and other components, such as cheese and veggies, go into the creation of an Italian frittata.
In general, frittatas are thicker and tastier than omelets.
Learn how to cook a simple frittata with eggs and cherry tomatoes in this tutorial.
Fresh cherry tomatoes the size of minuscules were recently discovered at my local farmers market.
Organically farmed in California, the cherry tomatoes were the size of grapes and had a bright color.
Cherry tomatoes were on sale, so I decided to cook a cherry tomato frittata with them.
The frittata is a simple dish that can be served for breakfast or brunch.
It just takes 15 minutes to cook this dish, but the reward is well worth the effort.
A few chopped eggs, cherry tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese are all you’ll need to get started.
Start on the burner and bake it when you’re done. Simple as that!
You can almost hear the luscious cherry tomatoes popping in your mouth as you take a piece of this frittata.
Take a look at my recipe; you won’t regret it.
Each serving of this recipe has 283 calories.
- 340 g of cherry tomatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley of Italian basil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Using cold water, wash the cherry tomatoes thoroughly. Pat dry after you’ve drained the water. Set aside for now.
- Whisk or mix the eggs in a bowl until they are light and fluffy. You can also include chopped basil or parsley in the mix.
- Stir in 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil to a medium-sized oven-safe skillet and cook through.
- Gently mix the cherry tomatoes in for a minute before serving. The cherry tomatoes should not be broken.
- Cook until the sides are set. Make sure that the middle is still a little runny.
- To bake in the oven, move the skillet to the oven and bake for about 5 minutes.
- Immediately cut into wedges after removing from the heat.