CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS
Asparagus and chicken stir-fry with brown sauce and sweet chili sauce is a nutritious and delicious dish. Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes.
One of my favorite vegetables is Asparagus because it’s high in nutrients and readily available in the market, especially at this time of year when it’s still young and tender.
Chicken and asparagus is a simple Asian stir-fry that can be made in advance and reheated for a quick weeknight dinner option.
For a rich and delightful dish of asparagus chicken, the sauce is everything.
Thai sweet chili sauce adds a touch of spice to the sauce, which I think makes it more appetizing.
To avoid overcooking the asparagus, another important tip is to watch the cooking time. They should retain their crunch while being soft.
Within 15 minutes, this chicken and asparagus dish is ready to serve.
Dinner is ready when you combine it with a basic grain like rice or noodles.
Each serving of this recipe has 282 calories.
- 226 g of chicken breasts chopped into cubes
- 400 g of bottom stems trimmed asparagus
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- ½ tablespoon of corn starch
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- Cornstarch and chicken should be combined.
- Mix all of the Sauce’s components and stir thoroughly in a bowl. Set aside.
- Pour the oil to the pan and heat it up.
- Sauté the garlic until it is fragrant.
- Stir-fry the chicken in a circular motion until it becomes opaque.
- Continue to stir-fry the asparagus for about a minute.
- Stir in the Sauce after adding it to the pan. Serve shortly once it has thickened.