CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH POTATOES
This cheesy chicken casserole with baked potatoes is one of the most delicate casserole dishes we’ve ever had! Chicken breasts, potatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, and milk are included in this recipe.
Chicken and potatoes are two fantastic casserole components. This simple chicken casserole with potato bake is a crowd-pleaser due to its creamy, cheesy, and delectable flavor.
Casseroles are simple to prepare. The leftovers are ideal for the next day’s lunch box and are ideal for meal planning. Try the recipe, and I’m certain they’ll clamor for more!
This is one of the finest chicken casserole recipes I’ve ever tried, and you absolutely must include it in your dinner rotation!
The following items are required for this recipe:
- Chicken breasts
- Ranch dressing with bacon
- Cheddar cheese
- Whipping cream
Nothing about this delectable comfort meal dish is to adore. The dish is topped with an abundance of cheddar cheese, bacon, creamy potatoes, and ranch-dressed chicken!
Making casseroles is a simple process due to the method’s simplicity. Once you’ve mastered the cooking procedure, you may experiment with other ingredients.
Here are some culinary instructions, a technique, and the fundamental steps:
Combine all ingredients in an oven-safe casserole pan, for example, chicken and potatoes.
Stir in the ranch dressing, heavy cream, cheese, and bacon until well combined.
Season it with salt, pepper, and, if preferred, a touch of sugar. Bake until all ingredients are heated, and the cheesy top is golden brown.
While the cheese crusts the top of the dish, the chicken and potatoes remain moist, luscious, and creamy.
With just 583 calories per serving, this chicken and potato casserole dish is both healthful and delectable. Ensure that the chicken is moist and that the potatoes are tender and soft. The recipe is adapted from As Delectable As It Looks.
You may use sour cream for the heavy cream in this recipe. Substitute sour cream for the Ranch Dressing. For creamy casseroles, the heavy whipping cream must remain.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more salt to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 sprigs freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dressing ranch
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 medium-sized peeled and diced potatoes
- 8 ounces (226 g) Chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cubed
- 2 slices of Canadian bacon or bacon strips, sliced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 scallion stalk, green portion alone, cut into tiny rounds
1. Preheat the oven (suggested to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 176 degrees Celsius). Grease a 9″ × 9″ baking pan with a bit of oil or butter.
2. Season the heavy whipping cream with salt, sugar, pepper, and Ranch dressing. Gently swirl to mix thoroughly.
3. Make sure to spread the potatoes in a single layer, followed by the chicken.
4. Sprinkle bacon and butter over the top, followed by half of the cheddar cheese and scallions.
5. Then, pour the heavy cream over the dish. Bake covered with aluminum foil for 1 hour.
6. Bake for a further 30 minutes after removing the pan’s cover. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese over the top and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly crunchy.
7. Serve the finished dish as soon as removing it from the oven.