CINNAMON ROLL RECIPE WITH PIZZA DOUGH
With this easy homemade recipe for store-bought pizza dough, you may have sweet and tasty cinnamon rolls. Fast and easy!????
Rolls made with cinnamon and sugar are one of my favorite treats that I can eat any time of year since the aroma fills the house with a warm and inviting aroma.
Waiting for the dough to rise doesn’t seem ideal when you’re in the mood for cinnamon rolls. As a result, pizza dough is an excellent substitute. Purchase of a few pounds of fresh dough from the supermarket is simple.
- Allow the pizza dough to rest for about 30 minutes before rolling it out.
- Once the cinnamon rolls are done baking, drizzle them with a sweet frosting.
- Alternatively, you can serve them with a chilled glass of milk or a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee.
Substituting water for milk in Cinnamon Rolls is permitted. To prepare the icing, the milk in this recipe is utilized. Non-dairy options include soy milk and almond milk. It is recommended that you utilize dairy products.
Is Cinnamon Used in Cinnabon?
Makara, which is Korintje cinnamon, is required if you want to make Cinnabon-style rolls. This cinnamon has a more distinct flavor than conventional cinnamon.
Each serving of this recipe contains only 502 calories.
- 908 g of fresh pizza dough
- 200 g of granulated sugar
- 120 g of melted and unsalted butter
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 30 g of all purpose flour
- 30 ml of ground cinnamon
- 15 ml of milk
- 5 ml of water
- 5 ml of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking sheet with nonstick spray before placing it in the oven. Set away for a later time.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, and half a teaspoon of vanilla essence, and mix thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough to a 12-by-15-inch rectangle on a lightly floured board. Take care not to miss any of the dough’s edges as you spread out the butter mixture.
- The long side should be used to roll the dough and cut it into nine equal pieces. Place the dough in the pan, allowing for expansion during baking.
- Brush the rolls with the mixture of egg and water. 40 minutes in the oven should do it.
- Make the icing by combining the powdered sugar, milk, and the remaining vanilla essence while the cinnamon rolls cool (about 15 minutes).
- Serve with the rolls drizzled with the sauce.
Reduce the amount of milk used to get a thicker frosting.