These pumpkin cupcakes are loaded with luscious cream cheese. Creamy and sensual, this dessert is a delight to consume.
Most likely, you recall me telling you about my monstrous pumpkin can.
To my astonishment, a single can of pumpkin puree could be used in so many different recipes, and it was the first time I had ever tried using it.
My supply of pumpkin has finally run out, so these cream cheese-filled pumpkin cupcakes are likely to be my last of the season.
Carmel Moments’ recipe for Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes was my inspiration.
Despite my reservations, I was confident that these cupcakes would be tasty because I’d had a fantastic experience with her pull-apart garlic bread, and they were! Every bite of these delectable pumpkin cupcakes is loaded with sweet and salty cream cheese.
These cupcakes are delicious.
I used pumpkin-shaped candies to adorn the cupcakes for a fun and festive display.
While my son preferred the candy pumpkins to the cupcakes, the cream cheese filling and the cupcakes were all that mattered to me, so I didn’t mind.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 584 calories.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
FOR CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 4 oz. (115 g) cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- For a few minutes, combine Cream cheese and butter and mix thoroughly. Incorporate sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix until it is creamy and smooth.
- Wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Your oven should be preheated up to 350°F (176°C).
- Add Sugar, Oil, Pumpkin, and Eggs to a large bowl and mix thoroughly. A small bowl is needed to combine Flour, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, and Cinnamon. Beat in gradually until thoroughly incorporated into the pumpkin mixture.
- Put paper liners in a cupcake pan and bake the cupcakes as directed. Fill in each line to about three-quarters of its maximum height. Baking time is 18-20 minutes, depending on the size of your pan. Remove to wire racks after cooling for 10 minutes.
- Using a small, sharp knife, carve a 1-by-1-inch circle in the center. Set aside a portion of the cake.
- Add a little icing on top once you’ve filled the hole with frosting. Decorate the cake with a candy pumpkin. To make the rest of the cupcakes, do the same thing.
- The stiffness of the icing should be adjusted accordingly. If the icing is either thick or too thin, add an additional 1 tablespoon of heavy cream or 1/2 cup of confectioners’ sugar.