Garlic Cream pasta with a creamy garlic sauce and grated Parmesan cheese, known as Parmesan Fettuccine. Dinner is ready in about 20 minutes!
This season, women worldwide are racing to get their children ready for school, clean the house and cook dinner before they get home.
Since Little G just started kindergarten, I’ve had a lot more time on my hands. Because my days are so jam-packed with activities, the simpler the meal preparation, the better.
As a result, there is a creamy garlic sauce to complement everything well. My go-to pasta dish for Little G is parmesan fettuccine.
To prepare this meal, you will not need to leave your home at all. However, you can use penne, linguine, or spaghetti for fettuccine in this recipe. There’s nothing complicated about this one-pot pasta dish.
Fettuccine with a Creamy Garlic Parmesan sauce ready to be served in a fork at home.
Begin by preparing the fettuccine as directed. Then, cook the creamy garlic sauce in your preferred skillet. Garlic, chicken broth, and heavy whipping cream are all required ingredients. Top the pasta with a generous amount of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
This garlic Parmesan fettuccine takes just 20 minutes to cook, plus you can take the leftovers to school the next day!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 429 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- MEXICALI STREET CORN
- GARLIC CHICKEN
- BALSAMIC ROASTED POTATOES
- HONEY CAJUN GRILLED SHRIMP
- lemon wedges
- 12 oz. (340 g) fettuccine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley\
- The fettuccine should be cooked according to the recipe. Once the fettuccine has finished cooking, drain it well.
- Add butter & olive oil to a pan and bring to a boil. Add the chicken broth and heavy whipping cream to the garlic once it has become fragrant or browned a little, then remove from the heat. Make sure everything is thoroughly combined by giving it a good stir. Spice it up with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Before adding the fettuccine, lower the heat and reduce the sauce a touch. Make sure everything is thoroughly combined by giving it a good stir. Add parsley and Parmesan cheese to the pasta and serve. Toss the spaghetti with a few squeezes of lemon juice just before serving.