Cooked in a one-pot pasta dish, this creamy mushroom sauce covers all noodle strands.
It’s a simple pasta dish that the whole family can enjoy, especially if you don’t want meat for dinner.
Adding mushrooms to your diet is an excellent way to increase plant-based protein intake. Everything tastes better when it has a hint of umami from mushrooms.
Light whipping cream was used in the sauce because I favor lighter pasta meals. To ensure that every bite of spaghetti is dripping with stringy Parmesan cheese, combine cream and chicken stock and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Delicious and light, the mushroom sauce is creamy and buttery. With a few handfuls of baby spinach, you’ll create the most amazing one-pot mushroom pasta for your family.
Everyone will be amazed by my creamy mushroom pasta recipe if they give it a try.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 632 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- GARLIC HERB SEARED SCALLOPS
- CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN
- BROWN BUTTER GARLIC HONEY ROASTED BROCCOLI
- BROWN BUTTER GARLIC HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 tablespoon salt to taste
- Chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 8 oz. (226 g) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups (2 oz.) baby spinach
- Spaghetti should be cooked by the package guidelines.
- Add the olive oil and butter to a medium-sized skillet and cook for a few minutes. Add the mushrooms after browning the garlic in the pan. Stir the mixture a few times before adding the chicken broth and the whipping cream. Add salt and cayenne pepper to taste. Lastly, mix the Parmesan cheese into the sauce and serve immediately.
- Stir the spaghetti into the sauce in the skillet until it’s evenly coated. Add baby spinach to the mix. Do not leave them in the heat once they begin to wilt. Serve immediately with chopped parsley.
- If you prefer your Creamy Mushroom Pasta richer and creamier, feel free to use heavy whipping cream.