The most uncomplicated and most delicious spaghetti sauce ever! It’s a cinch to put together, inexpensive, and oh-so-delicious!
Leite’s Culinaria provided the inspiration for this simple spaghetti recipe. In just 15 minutes, you may have an excellent and nutritious meal.
Spaghetti can be improved in several ways. Pasta can be flavored with a variety of pantry ingredients, including the following:
- Minced garlic.
- Ground black pepper.
- extra virgin olive oil
- Dried red chili flakes.
Magic happens when garlic and olive oil are heated to a sizzling point. With the addition of garlic, this pasta dish is transformed into something you’ll want to eat every night for supper!
Ideally, it is served with the main meal and a side dish like a salad.
- Roasted Shrimp Scampi
- Honey Mustard Baked Salmon
- Honey Butter Roasted Carrots
- Creamy Garlic Chicken
- Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Honey Lime Chicken
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 481 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- BONELESS PORK CHOPS
- GARLIC HONEY-LIME SHRIMP
- GARLIC BUTTER BRAZILIAN STEAK
- CAJUN CHICKEN
- parsley leaves, finely chopped, for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- salt, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. (226 g) spaghetti
- red chili flakes, to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Follow the package guidelines and cook the spaghetti until it’s al dente. Remove the drain and set it aside.
- The butter and olive oil should be melted in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pasta to the pan and cook until the garlic is fragrant. Then add a pinch of chili flakes and little salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly,
- Serve immediately with a side of parsley garnished with sage.