Flourless Chocolate Walnut Torte. You surely can whip this recipe up in no time at all, and it’s sure to be a top choice with your family and friends.
April is the most favorite month of the year. The sun shines so brightly, the flowers bloom, and everything around you has a new and rejuvenated vitality.
This Flourless Chocolate Walnut Torte recipe is a smashing and joyous food that everyone may enjoy and celebrate during this pleasant season of the year.
This recipe will be perfect for our family’s Easter meal this Sunday.
This Flourless Chocolate Walnut Torte is a crowd-pleaser since it’s quick to make, delicious, and rich.
With the addition of the toasted walnut topping, this chocolate torte becomes even better.
After baking, the torte should be chilled for at least an hour or two before serving.
It’s OK to start making this recipe on Saturday if you’re making it for Easter Sunday.
Each serving of this recipe contains only 424 calories.
- 10 ounces of chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of toasted walnuts
- ¼ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of coarse salt
- Unsalted butter
- Set oven to 350°F. Butter a round 8-inch cake pan. The bottom should be lined with parchment paper. Butter the parchment and sprinkle it with cocoa powder, then bake it.
- In a bowl that is heatproof, set over a pan of simmering water, melt 1/2 cup oil and 226 g of chocolate by stirring them together until they are smooth. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Whisk in the sugar. Whisk in one egg at a time. Pour cocoa, vanilla, and salt into a bowl and mix well. Then, add ground walnuts and mix them in well. Spread the batter out in the pan, then put it in the oven.
- It should take about 35 minutes to get a nice, golden-brown crust. Let it cool down completely, maybe for a few hours. To get it out, run the edge of a knife around the edge. Then, remove the pan.
- Melt 2 ounces of chocolate and 1 tablespoon of oil, then spread them on the cake. It would be good to put some chopped walnuts in the middle. Serve.