FRENCH ROASTED POTATOES
This dish is super quick and simple to prepare using only baby potatoes, onions, and bell peppers. Roasted potatoes in the French style are flavorful and make an excellent side dish.
Recipe for simple roasted potatoes with onions and bell peppers made with baby potatoes.
Roasted potatoes in a French style are delicious and a great accompaniment to any meal.
When I visited the French Polynesian islands a few weeks ago, I had some delicious French roasted potatoes.
The cuisine has a strong French influence, but it also incorporates flavors from the region.
These potatoes were served at the hotel’s buffet breakfast every day.
READ ALSO THESE RECIPE SUGGESTIONS:
- Italian Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Lemon Herb Roasted Potatoes
Roasted potatoes of any variety are one of my favorite foods.
Onions and bell peppers are combined in this recipe to create a mouthwatering aroma, sweetness, and peppery undertone.
This dish is absolutely delicious because of the caramelized onions, delicate and supple bell peppers, and wonderfully roasted baby potatoes.
It requires only 10 minutes of active time to prepare. The side dish is ready after only 30 minutes of baking time.
This recipe for French roasted potatoes is healthy because it doesn’t use butter in its preparation. Each dish of bread has only 210 calories.
I’m confident you’ll enjoy it if you give it a shot.
- 400 g of baby potatoes
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ sliced onion
- ¼ sliced small red bell pepper
- ¼ sliced small green bell pepper
- A 207°C (400°F) oven setting is recommended.
- Pat the potatoes dry using paper towels after cleaning and rinsing them in water.
- Toss in the olive oil into a skillet (cast-iron preferred).
- Toss in the red and green bell peppers, as well as the onion, and cook for 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Add the salt, potatoes, and ground black pepper to the mixture. Make sure everything is thoroughly combined by giving it a good stir.
- Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes in the oven with the foil covering them.
- Immediately remove from the fire and garnish with chopped parsley.