It’s a Chinese meatballs dish in which the meatballs are deep-fried. Meatballs that everyone will enjoy are easy to make and tasty.
Ground pork and five-spice powder flavor these Chinese meatballs.
Fried meatballs are a simple meal that can be prepared for your family every day without much effort: a suitable recipe for children and adults.
After going home from work, I ate about half of the meatballs; they’re fantastic as is and would be an excellent starter for a home-cooked Chinese supper. This meatball can also be served as an appetizer.
The sole distinctive ingredient in this fried meatball dish is a fish paste, making it extra delicious.
Frozen fish paste is what I prefer to use. You may also use minced shrimp if you can’t locate it. Each serving of this meal contains just 176 calories.
- 8 ounces (226 grams) pig meat
- a single egg
- Diced onion from a quarter of a small onion
- 2 ounces (56 g) paste of fish
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- Fish sauce in the amount of half a tablespoon
- A pinch of white pepper is all that is needed.
- 1-tablespoon salt and 1-tablespoon oil for frying
- Except for the oil, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Easy to work with, a moldable mixture is ideal.
- Heat a wok (preferably over medium-high heat) and add enough oil to coat half of the meatballs (shallow fry the meatballs). Put some water on your hands. Scoop out a tiny amount of the meatball mixture with a teaspoon and form it into a ball. Fry the meatballs in a wok after dropping them there. Repeat the process until the mixture is gone.
- Turn the meatballs over with a spatula while they cook on the other side. Serve at room temperature.