Chicken breast baked in the oven with Parmesan cheese is one of the best options. Before being grilled to perfection, marinate the chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic-lemon seasonings. It’s delectable!
Everybody loves chicken breast, and I’m always coming up with new, quick, and healthy weeknight dinner ideas using chicken breast.
Chicken breast recipes that are juicy, moist, and tender are the best way to guarantee a win-win chicken dinner.
Your dinner table needs this Parmesan-baked chicken.
Whether for lunch or dinner, chicken is a go-to protein source.
Chicken breasts are a household favorite, and you’ll find them in the refrigerator at all times.
Secondly, baking chicken breasts in the oven is a cinch, with only a few minutes of actual cooking time required.
Despite this, not every baked chicken breast recipe is a success.
Cooking the chicken breasts for too long can result in rubbery and dry meat that doesn’t taste very good.
Why not try baking some?
You’ve never seen a better boneless chicken breast recipe than this one.
Which Temperature Should I Use for Baking Chicken Breast in the Oven?
- To keep the chicken moist, juicy, and tender, you should bake the chicken at 400 degrees F for at least 15 minutes to seal in the juice.
How Long Do Chicken Breasts Take to Bake?
- Size and thickness options abound when it comes to chicken breasts. Thickness and leanness can be found in a wide variety of cuts, even in both bone-in and boneless varieties. Boneless chicken breasts can take anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes to bake on average, depending on size and thickness.165° Fahrenheit or 75° Celsius is the internal temperature at which cooked chicken should be done, whichever is higher.
- Use a meat thermometer.
- Start at the thickest section of the chicken breast. The dish is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Chicken breasts baked with Parmesan cheese are moist and juicy, dripping from the meat.
The following are some of my go-to methods for baking moist chicken breasts in the oven:
- Use olive oil to marinate the chicken. Olive oil seals the chicken’s juices, making the chicken both moist and juicy on the outside and crispy on the inside.
- Make a marinade with lemon juice. The chicken breasts will be drier if marinated exclusively with dry ingredients. Your chicken will be juicy and flavorful if you marinate it in lemon juice.
- Take the chicken out of the oven immediately after cooking. The chicken will continue to cook if you leave it in the oven after it’s done baking. That is the most common cause of oven-cooked, tough, rubbery, and dry chicken breasts.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 498 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
This dish can be served as the main course or accompaniment to more side dishes. I recommend the following recipes for a nutritious and convenient weeknight dinner.
- Pasta Recipes – One Pot Pasta
- Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots
- Lemon Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Creamed Spinach
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. chicken breast, skinless & boneless
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt or more to taste
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts before cooking them in olive oil and garlic powder. Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Grate the Parmesan cheese evenly over the marinated chicken breasts. When a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breasts reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit, the chicken is good.
- Remove the baked chicken with Parmesan and scallions from the oven. Serve the chicken immediately with fresh lemon wedges and squeeze the juice over it for additional flavor. In addition to the honey mustard, you can serve the chicken with your favorite hot sauce.