PUMPKIN PECAN CHEESECAKE BAR
The best pumpkin and pecan cheesecake bar recipe ever. Sweet and creamy, this dessert is ideal for the holidays!
No one will be the wiser for my tardiness, so I’ll post this recipe anyhow. It’s a rich bar made with pumpkin, pecans, cream cheese, and a savory blend of spices in this pumpkin pecan cheesecake recipe. In this recipe, what could possibly go wrong? Nothing!
When it comes to a last-minute dessert dish, this is the one. This cheesecake bar can be made at any time during the fall and winter. For this time of year, it’s an indulgence you should take advantage of.
Even better, this recipe only requires 15 minutes of prep time, leaving you plenty of time to play on your phone, watch reruns of your favorite sitcoms on TV, make coffee, browse through magazines, or do nothing at all while they bake. From my family to yours, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Each serving of this recipe has only 216 calories.
- 5 tablespoons of cold butter
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 cup of finely chopped pecans
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground all spice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flour and brown sugar should be combined in a big bowl. Crumble butter into the flour mixture and mix well. Gather together about 3/4 cup of the pecans and set them aside for garnish.
- Bake the remaining crumbs in an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes until the sides begin to brown. On a wire rack, keep cool.
- Cream the cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until creamy. In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, and salt. Pour over the top of the croustadine. Add the reserved crumb mixture to the top.
- Another 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown, should be added to the oven. On a wire rack, keep it cool and crispy. Bars can be made from this process. Put it in the fridge.