It’s refreshing, sweet, and thirst-quenching all at the same time. It’s a cinch to make and just takes 10 minutes!
Drinking cold drinks and having cocktails all day long seemed like the perfect idea with the weather getting warmer by the minute.
I recently made the delightful coconut water lemonade and decided to jazz up the recipe a little bit, by adding berries to it.
Raspberries are our favorite type of fruit. The soft, luscious, reddish-pink raspberries in this raspberry lemonade absolutely make everything fruity and so much better. The crimson hue of this lemonade is one of the things I enjoy most about it.
Relaxing in your backyard with a juice glass in hand is so appealing that you can’t help but want to do it all day long.
So much fun has been had planning and creating summertime recipes that are both easy and tasty. This weekend’s outdoor party guests will love this raspberry lemonade. Just thinking about all the delicious food makes my stomach growl.
There are just 439 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 170 g of raspberries
- 4 cups of canned coconut water
- 5 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons of sugar or agave nectar
- lemon wedges
- Drain and clean the raspberries. Using a blender, blend the raspberries until they are completely smooth.
- Stir together the raspberry puree, coconut water, lemon juice, and sugar in a pitcher until the mixture is smooth. Inspect to check if the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Pour the raspberry lemonade into glasses, garnish with lemon slices, and add ice to the pitcher before serving.