THAI YELLOW CURRY WITH SEAFOOD RECIPE
Even though it’s quick and easy to make, this dish is oozing with vibrant and powerful flavors. My favorite Thai dish is this one. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your food!
When you have a variety of shellfish on hand but don’t want to spend a lot of time preparing a meal like bouillabaisse, what should you do? What about Thai yellow curry, then?
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your food!
Each serving of this recipe contains only 296 calories.
- 12-15 mussels and clams
- 4 scallops
- 6 tiger prawns
- 2 tablespoons of Thai yellow curry paste
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 can of coconut milk
- fish sauce, to taste
- palm sugar
- Curry leaves or basil leaves or kaffir lime leaves
- Add the curry paste to the hot oil in the wok. When you can smell it, it’s ready. Make a quick jumble with the shrimp and zucchini before serving. Add the coconut milk and mix. Cover with lid and come to a boil.
- To taste, combine the soy sauce and palm sugar with the fish sauce (this dish should taste creamy, salty, and sweet). You can use curry leaves, basil, or kaffir lime leaves, depending on what you have on hand. The curry should be thin, so if it is too thick, add a little water.
- Serve immediately with a side of steaming white rice.