Asian Fruit Slaw – is a light and refreshing Asian fruit salad recipe that will make you feel great every day!
Like this zingy Asian fruit slaw, fresh fruits and salads are ideal for springtime indulgences. If you’re looking for an Asian-inspired fruit slaw to serve this spring, you’ll find all sorts of ways to incorporate slaw and fruit.
Like my lobster and mango salad, I used a combination of whipping cream, honey, and lemon juice to make the dressing.
I opted for red cabbage and carrots in the slaw. With this Asian fruit slaw salad, I know what I’ll be eating for the rest of the year.
The average number of calories in one serving
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 526 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I offer the following recipes for a healthful meal that is also quick and easy to prepare on a weeknight:
Asian Fruit Slaw Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup orange segments from canned mandarins
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1 small carrot, peeled and shaved into matchstick-sized pieces
- one cup mangoes, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
Ingredients for the main dressing:
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- one cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- The dressing can be made by combining all of the ingredients. To save for a later time, reserve the dressing.
- Combine the shredded cabbage, carrots, mangoes, mandarin oranges, and cilantro in a large salad bowl and toss to combine. Toss the salad ingredients and dressing together in a large serving dish. Refrigeration for 30 minutes should do the trick. Ahead of time, make a batch of ice cubes.