We will use Asian spices in this refreshing cucumber salad. I love how easy it is to do. Any meal would benefit from this delicious appetizer.
Cucumber is one of my favorite vegetables because it is light, fresh, and healthful. On the other hand, cucumber does not have a strong flavor.
A beautiful Asian cucumber salad recipe, packed with flavor and very delectable, is one of my favorites for cucumber.
The dressing is an essential component of a successful Asian cucumber salad. My dish is garlicky, spicy, and flavorful, with a hint of sweetness and tartness to balance it out. Because the cucumber is crunchy, packed with flavor from start to finish.
Refrigerate the cucumber until it is at room temperature for the optimum benefits. Asian cucumber salad is a delicious snack that can assist in developing a healthy appetite while you’re out and about. Try my recipe, and I am confident that you will enjoy it.
The average number of calories in one serving
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 95 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I offer the following recipes for a healthful meal that is also quick and easy to prepare on a weeknight:
Asian Cucumber Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cucumber, about 8 oz. (226 g)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- one and a half tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. of either standard or Korean chili powders
- half tsp. oil from sesame seeds.
- sesame seeds for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Remove the cucumber from the water and slice it into pieces. Whisk in the salt gently until everything is well-combined. Allow 15 minutes for the flavors to blend in the refrigerator.
- Stir well to combine the garlic, vinegar, sugar, chili powder, chili oil, and sesame oil. Before you continue, make sure to dissolve the sugar completely.
- Remove the cucumber from the saltwater. Toss the cucumber with the dressing until everything is completely coated. Serve immediately after sprinkling sesame seeds on top.