Black Forest Cupcakes
This is a miniature version of your favorite cake. Incredible and delectable!
Black Forest cake was one of my childhood favorites. With my fondness for a chocolate cake covered with a thick layer of whipped cream, I’ve always been drawn to it.
Black Forest cake is always so beautiful with its abundance of cherries that I can’t help but want to eat a piece!
Think of cupcakes as a way to enjoy the same delight. Black Forest Cupcakes are just what I’ve got in store for you today!
When I discovered this recipe on my contributor’s Facebook page, I couldn’t resist requesting the Black Forest Cupcakes recipe from her.
This cupcake has a more delicate texture than a traditional Black Forest Cake. It’s perfect with a cup of coffee or tea for an afternoon tea.
The cupcake’s cherry pie filling and fresh cherries are my favorite components. Grated chocolate and fluffy whipped cream cover the top.
If you’re looking for something that’s both delicious and beautiful, this is it.
Enjoy your time in the kitchen!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 158 calories.
- 10 g (0.4 oz.) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 3 egg yolks
- fresh cherries
- 45 ml water
- 70 g (2.5 oz.) chocolate
- 3 egg whites
- whipping cream
- 40 g (1.5 oz.) cake flour (preferred) or all-purpose flour
- 30 g (1 oz.) sugar
- 40 g (1.5 oz.) corn oil
- The oven should be preheated at 180°C (356°F) and cupcake liners placed in the muffin pan.
- Whisk in cocoa powder and chocolate once corn oil has been heated, remove from heat and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Collect all of the ingredients for the dough and put them in a well-mixed bowl.
- After whipping egg whites with cream of tartar and sugar in a large mixing bowl, gradually fold in the meringue in 3 batches until they are completely integrated with the yolks.
- Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven after pouring the batter into a muffin tray coated with paper liners. After baking, remove the cupcakes from your oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack.
- Using the top of the cupcake, poke a hole in the middle of each one, brush on the canned cherry syrup, and then insert a canned cherry into the hole you just made.
- To finish, top the cupcake with whipped cream and add fresh cherries and shredded chocolate.