The simplest and finest crockpot or slow cooker pulled pork recipe, with a honey sesame sauce.
Baked by Joanna provided this recipe.
The best recipes to make in a crockpot, hands down. As long as you have a Crockpot around, you have absolutely no excuse not to cook your own meals.
We’ll be focusing on Asian-inspired pulled pork today. This recipe for honey sesame pulled pork was developed to be quick and easy to prepare.
BBQ Pork Pulled with Sweet and Spicy Honey Sesame Sauce. The sweetness of the honey and brown sugar is wonderfully complemented by the salty flavor of soy sauce.
As a result of its higher concentration, I can get away with using less Maggi soy sauce while still getting a rich soy sauce flavor. Maggi Seasoning is a bottle of this sauce found in the international food aisle. It’s a must-have in my kitchen and comes highly recommended by me.
If you have a different brand of soy sauce on hand, it’s probably a little less concentrated than this one. To ensure that your pulled pork is tasty after hours of simmering, be sure to use a little more soy sauce in this situation.
When served with a side of fragrant jasmine rice, this pulled pork is both foolproof and delicious.
After a few hours of preparation in your slow cooker or crockpot, your family’s dinner will be ready and waiting for you.
Who would have thought that cooking healthy and delicious food could be so simple and hassle-free? You may also try Asian beef stew and honey teriyaki chicken in your slow cooker.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 336 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- LEMONGRASS WINGS
- ASIAN CUCUMBER SALAD
- GREEN BEANS WITH PEANUT SAUCE
- ASPARAGUS WITH LEMON PARMESAN BREADCRUMBS
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon (11 g) sesame seeds
- 3 Thai chili peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) corn starch
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 4 cloves smashed & peeled garlic
- 2 1/2 pounds pork roast, diced into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- Add the onion, pork roast, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and sesame seeds to a crockpot; stir until the pork is coated with the other ingredients. Cook for four hours on high.
- Shred the pork on your cutting board with two forks.
- Corn starch and the crockpot fluids should be combined in a large pot before serving. The sauce will thicken if it is cooked over medium-high heat. Add the chile peppers and shredded pork to the mixture.
- Pork can be served with steamed white rice as an aside.
- Thai chili peppers can be substituted with crushed red pepper. This recipe can alternatively be prepared over low heat for eight hours.