MATCHA (GREEN TEA) ICE CREAM
Matcha (green tea) ice cream in the simplest form possible. Matcha ice cream and vanilla ice cream are all you need. Instant Matcha (Green Tea) ice cream may be made by simply combining the ingredients.
With a little ingenuity, you can make vanilla-flavored Matcha (green tea) ice cream at home.
Easy. It’s a piece of cake!
Even though it’s still hot outside, I thought I’d share this trick with you because it’s so easy to do. It’s always an option to use a container of green tea or Matcha ice cream. This quick and simple dish will come in handy for Labor Day, which is just around the corner.
In the Japanese tea ceremony, the powdered version of green tea known as matcha is highly appreciated.
As matcha (green tea) becomes more popular, it’s being utilized in a wide variety of recipes, including almond biscuits, pound cakes, noodle dishes, and desserts.
You’ll thank me later if you make this easy and fast Matcha (green tea) ice cream.
Each serving of this recipe has only 2 calories.
- 1 tub of vanilla ice cream
- Matcha or green tea powder
- Allow the ice cream to defrost for about 30 minutes or until it begins to soften somewhat.
- The flavor you choose can be achieved with a few tablespoons of green tea powder.
- The ice cream should be well mixed in. You may expect the ice cream to turn a light green hue as well as have a unique flavor with a small bitterness from the matcha.
- Serve the ice cream at room temperature after it has been frozen.