With only 10 minutes, you can make the best-baked chicken wings ever. I can’t get enough of this flavorful combination of garlic and lemon.
The month of November is upon us! Are you guys keeping up with the World Series?
The Los Angeles Dodgers made it to the World Series finals this year, and They’ve occupied a significant portion of my time in front of the TV.
What is the best food to eat while watching television? It’s like chicken wings to me.
Baked garlic lemon wings were the result!
Simply put, these wings are fantastic. This meal prepared in less than 10 minutes and is ready to bake while I continue to watch my favorite game on the couch. Aren’t you happy?
When I make garlic lemon wings at home, I always make sure that my pantry and fridge are ready with everything I need. Make a batch or two of these wings as an appetizer for the next game day, no matter what you’re watching on TV. It’s the best game if you serve it with your favorite ranch dressing or even Asian chili sauce.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 339 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- Balsamic Roasted Potatoes
- Apple Chicken Sausage Salad
- Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Broccoli
- Chili Lime Corn
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 dashes of black pepper powder
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 207 °C.
- Thoroughly clean and rinse the wings. Paper towels are perfect for the job!
- Mix the garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into a marinade before applying to the chicken wings. Mix everything together thoroughly. Allow 15 minutes for this.
- A parchment-lined baking sheet is ideal for baking the chicken wings. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling and fragrant to get a golden-brown crust. Lemon wedges, ranch dressing, or Asian chili sauce can be served right away. Before serving, add a squeeze of lemon juice.