Baked Honey Soy Chicken with Ginger and Garlic in a Honey Soy Sauce Marinade Baked in the Oven. It’s a piece of cake!
One of my best-preferred dishes to cook for my family in a variety of baked chicken dishes, including this moist and flavorful baked honey soy chicken.
Everybody loves it, and it’s one of the most straightforward chicken recipes out there.
The ingredients for this Asian-inspired chicken dish are all readily available in your local supermarket. There is no longer a need to go to an Asian supermarket or store to obtain Asian ingredients.
This baked honey soy chicken recipe is a no-brainer, with ingredients like oyster sauce and sesame oil readily available in the international aisle.
- Chicken is juicy, tender, and full of soy sauce and honey flavor, making it a perfect dish for a family meal. Garlic and ginger, minced, go into every batch of chicken I make for extra depth of flavor.
- The flavors of ginger and garlic enhance the taste of the chicken. Steamed rice is the ideal accompaniment to the chicken.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 544 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
About that, I have compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- one and a half lbs. chicken thighs
- 1 of teaspoon sesame oil
- one tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 dashes white pepper
- a pinch of salt
- 1 2 inches (5 cm) piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Pat dry the chicken thighs after rinsing them in cold and soapy water.
- Next, rub the chicken thighs with ginger and garlic before serving. After that, the chicken thighs should be well-coated with the remaining ingredients before adding to a large mixing bowl.
- After that, set aside at least 25-30 minutes to marinate.
- Set the oven to 190°C/375°F. Next, bake the chicken for 40 minutes in the middle of the oven until the outside is golden brown and slightly charred, and the chicken thighs are cooked. Serve at once.