CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE
Cream Cheese Pound Cake is everyone’s go-to cake for breakfast, afternoon tea, or dessert, no matter what time of day it is served. Make this pound cake tonight. It’s a keeper!
POUND CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE
Baking is one of my favorite springtime activities. Having an afternoon tea party on the patio with my favorite cakes and deserts is one of my favorite things to enjoy in the spring weather.
It was time for me to bake my own pound cake loaf of cream cheese. It was a brilliant concept, and the pound cake tasted delicious with a cup of coffee or tea.
HOW TO MAKE POUND CAKE?
One pound of butter, one pound of flour, one pound of sugar, and one pound of eggs are the traditional ingredients for pound cake. The original pound cake recipe has evolved over time, and the significant elements have also changed.
The butter and cream cheese are mixed until smooth with an electric mixer or a stand mixer in this recipe.
CAN YOU KEEP POUND CAKE OVERNIGHT?
Absolutely. Actually, it’s best to bake these cakes the night before they’re served because they taste so much better the next day.
While you’re sleeping, keep the cake moist by wrapping it in plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Tightly wrapped, the cake can keep for three days at room temperature.
HOW LONG CAN YOU FREEZE POUND CAKE?
This cake can be frozen for three months in the freezer. To serve, simply reheat in a toaster oven or microwave. To keep the cakes as fresh as possible, use plastic wrap and aluminum foil wrap.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 605 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
The following recipes would be perfect for an afternoon tea party.
- MADELEINE RECIPE
- GINGER LEMONGRASS DETOX ICED TEA
- BLUEBERRY GALETTE
- CHEESE PUFFS (GOUGERES)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz. (1 bar/226 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 sticks (1 1/2 cups or 340 g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat your oven up to the temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius). Beat the butter and cream cheese until they are entirely smooth using an electric mixer. Add sugar and beat for 5 minutes or until frothy. Begin by adding one egg and beating thoroughly after each one is added. Add the vanilla extract and combine well. On a low setting, add the flour and salt in two additions, beating after each addition only until incorporated (about 30 seconds).
- Spray two 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-by-2 1/2-inch loaf pans (1 1/2 quarts each) generously with cooking spray before pouring in the batter and baking for 30 minutes (pan will seem complete). Large air bubbles can be removed by tapping pans on a work surface.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out nearly clean (if the tops begin to brown too quickly, tent with aluminum foil).
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Remove the cakes from the pans and let cool entirely on a wire rack facing the tops.