Bacon-wrapped Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese Mustard Dressing are the best and easiest baked chicken wings ever.
For game day and American football, I’ll be sharing chicken wings recipes with you guys, as I discussed in my honey BBQ chicken wings post.
Baked parmesan garlic chicken wings are practically amazeballs and lip-smacking good. I used the remaining chicken wings from a big pack of frozen party wings.
It’s also a simple process. This recipe has three main steps: seasoning and baking the chicken wings, combining them with parmesan cheese and garlic, then preparing the dressing.
Isn’t it wonderful when a simple, straightforward, and utterly foolproof recipe?
The recipe comes from Steamy Kitchen. It’s simple to make, and you won’t even need a deep fryer. The chef of a pizza restaurant in Florida came up with the original recipe.
Garlic, fresh sweet basil, and parmesan cheese elevate these already flavorful chicken wings to new heights.
The best part is the blue cheese and mustard dressing, which brings the chicken wings to their logical conclusion. I ate half of the chicken wings in 15 minutes because they were so good.
The parmesan garlic wings at Buffalo Wild Wings pale compared to these homemade wings, which I’ve previously described as my favorite.
To feed a large group while enjoying a sporting event with family and friends, try this recipe for baked parmesan garlic chicken wings.
I’m sure they’ll never want to go back to a sports bar ever again.
It’s time to eat!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 486 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- Garlic Pesto Smashed Potatoes
- Garlic Thyme Roasted Mushrooms
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Brown Butter Cilantro Lime Shrimp Zoodles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 fresh sweet basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs. frozen party chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup bottled blue cheese dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- The chicken wings should be rinsed and cleaned. Paper towels work well for this. Gather the ingredients into a large bowl.
- 425°F (218°C) is the ideal temperature for this dish. Add the oregano, rosemary, cumin, and salt to the chicken wings.
- Coat each chicken wing with the spices and toss thoroughly using a fork.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the chicken wings and bake them for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until they’ve browned up.
- Meanwhile, combine the olive oil, basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, and the seasoning salt in a small bowl.
- In a dip bowl, combine the blue cheese dressing and mustard and mix completely.
- Toss the chicken wings with the garlic parmesan mixture once they’re out of the oven. Serve the chicken wings right away with the dressing on the side, if possible.