The best mushrooms you’ll ever prepare are these Creamy Lemon Parmesan Mushrooms. In a Parmesan sauce that is creamy, cheesy, and lemony. It’s a 15-minute recipe that’s perfect!
Recipe for creamy lemon Parmesan mushrooms inspired by an airplane snack.
Yes, that is correct, at the LAX airport.
We decided to eat at a hot food restaurant before our recent trip to Greece because we needed to eat before leaving.
In addition, we had a wonderful meal there, and I’m delighted we did.
This was a side dish from the restaurant’s hot buffet, served that day.
The mushrooms had a rich and delicious flavor in a lemony and creamy sauce with Parmesan cheese.
The oregano added a wonderful flavor to the creamy sauce, and I found myself licking the plate clean.
This dish is a must-try if you’re a fan of mushrooms.
Small brown mushrooms are my favorite, but white mushrooms would do in their place.
Only 15 minutes are needed for this dish, including cleaning the mushrooms with water and removing the stems.
Take a bite of this dish, and your family and friends will urge you for more.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 312 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- CREAMY SCALLOP PASTA
- CORNISH HEN
- GARLIC HERB GRILLED SALMON
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- lemon wedges, for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 16 oz. (450 g) brown mushrooms, or white mushrooms, cleaned and stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 dashes smoked Paprika
- A medium-sized skillet should be preheated. Garlic should be slightly caramelized when added to the olive oil.
- Stir in the mushrooms and cook for a few minutes. In a large saucepan, combine the chicken broth, heavy cream, salt, Paprika, and oregano until well combined. All ingredients should be well-combined with a good stir.
- Cook until the Parmesan cheese is melted, then add it to the pan. Juice of one lemon, if used, should be added here. Serve immediately after removing from heat and adding the lemon wedges.