Tortellini in a creamy, buttery mushroom sauce is the creamiest and most delectable recipe. It’s fast, simple, and cost-effective!
Now that I’ve discovered tortelloni, I’ll only eat it that way. Just the concept of dumplings or whatever else crammed into a lovely and delicate container appeals to me.
I love tortellini because it is delicious and beautiful to look at. Also, I love tortellini because my son absolutely adores it. Tortellini is my go-to midweek dinner option that’s both nutritious and kid-friendly!
I’ve cooked garlic shrimp tortellini in the past, and it was a big hit. Using a creamy mushroom tortellini sauce this time around.
It’s protein-rich, decadent, and creamy all at the same time. Indulge every bite of this dish, from the delicious tortellini stuffed with cheese to the freshness of the ingredients.
It’s impossible not to enjoy this dish. Even though it was made at home, the meal tasted from a high-end Italian restaurant.
Chicken broth mixed with heavy whipping cream will yield the creamiest mushroom sauce. Parmesan cheese will make your food taste even better. Enjoy!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 155 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- ASPARAGUS WITH LEMON PARMESAN BREADCRUMBS
- SPAGHETTI ALLE VONGOLE
- PARMESAN BACON PUMPKIN MASHED POTATOES
- HAWAIIAN SHRIMP SCAMPI
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil in boiling water
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- 4 oz. (115 g) cremini mushroom, sliced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 – 9 oz. (226 g-255 g) packaged tortellini
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add the olive oil to a pot of boiling water. Follow the box directions and cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Draining and putting away for later use.
- Add the melted butter to a skillet and heat it up. Then add the mushrooms and simmer for 1 minute more before adding the chicken broth and cream. Add the spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, sugar, and black pepper to the sauce. Then add the tortellini and the mushroom cream sauce to the skillet and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately after adding the parsley to the dish.