Roasting potatoes with olive oil and garlic-infused red bell peppers is an easy yet delicious side dish. It only takes 20 minutes to finish and make this delightful Greek Roasted Potato recipe.
After a beautiful Spring Break in Greece, we’re back home.
We spent time in Athens and on the picturesque island of Santorini.
As soon as I get back from my vacation, I’ll share some of the Greek foods I ate with you.
Let’s begin with a simple dish like Greek Roasted Potato to get you started.
The Greek Roasted Potatoes given at our hotel’s complimentary breakfast each morning are a delicious treat.
Although they’re made with simple ingredients such as garlic, olive oil, and red bell peppers, they’re incredibly flavorful.
IT WAS A TREMENDOUS HIT when I prepared it yesterday and tasted as I had in Greece.
The oregano, garlic, and paprika aromas infuse the potatoes, which become incredibly soft and delicious.
You can whip up this dish in just 20 minutes.
The average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 227 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of healthy and quick recipes to prepare on a weeknight.
- BONELESS PORK CHOPS
- Recipes for 30 pasta dishes for a month’s worth of dinners
- CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM CHICKEN (INSTANT POT)
- BROWN BUTTER SCALLOPS
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One tablespoon of chopped oregano
- 1/4 small red pepper, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- One lb. (0.4 kg) of baby potatoes
- 12 cloves garlic, slightly smashed
- ground black pepper
- Three dashes paprika
- Preheat your oven up to 207 degrees Celsius(400 degrees Fahrenheit). Drain and chop the young potatoes into halves or quarters after being cleaned and rinsed.
- An oven-safe skillet should cook the olive oil (cast iron is ideal). Toss in the potatoes and cook for a few minutes until they’re slightly golden. Garlic, red peppers, paprika, and oregano are all added to the potatoes, then moved to the other side of the pan. Roast the skillet for 15 minutes after transferring it to the oven. Serve as soon as possible after removing it from the oven.
- I had to make do with baby potatoes. You should bake large potatoes for 20 minutes or until they’re done. Roasting the potatoes immediately in the oven is also an option. It’s as simple as combining the olive oil, garlic, and potatoes with the rest of the ingredients and following the remaining instructions. For 20 minutes, roast.