Ginger Soy Bok Choy – with only four ingredients, you can make a delicious and nutritious sautéed bok choy. Cooking time for this recipe is about 10 minutes from start to finish, making it the perfect side dish for a weekday supper!
SAUTEED BOK CHOY
My favorite Asian vegetable, bok choy, is something I consume daily. Bok Choy has a green, crisp, and aqueous touch to them. The Bok Choy is also quite nutritious, and they are one of the most uncomplicated veggies to prepare at home!
It’s so delicious that I could eat bok choy every day in simple saute dishes like this ginger soy bok choy, which is a recipe I found on Pinterest. Sauteed bok choy is a delightful and refreshing side dish to any meal.
When it comes to preparing veggies, less is more for flavor.
You need a few fundamental ingredients: aromatics such as garlic or ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice, and salt to get the job done. Because bok choy has a mild flavor, the veggies can absorb the flavors of the seasonings and other components used in the preparation.
The finished result is always breathtakingly beautiful.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE RECIPE
This ginger soy bok choy is quite simple to prepare and tastes delicious. It only calls for five ingredients, and it takes less than 10 minutes from start to finish, so it’s quick and easy:
- Soy Sauce
- Cooking oil
- Lime Juice
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS IT HEALTHY?
- Yes, this recipe is incredibly nutritious and delicious. Bok choy is now available in most conventional supermarkets, so stock up on some and try out this recipe. That being said, I can guarantee that you will want to include this recipe in your weekly meal planning.
The average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 94 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of healthy and quick recipes to prepare on a weeknight.
- One teaspoon of lemon juice
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- 12 oz. (340 g) baby bok choy
- 2- inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- One tablespoons oil
- Drain the bok choy and rinse it under cold running water. Remove the lower section of the bok choy stalks by cutting them off. Cut the (larger) leaves half lengthwise, then half again widthwise. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in your large saucepan on medium-low heat for a while. Cook the ginger until it is fragrant, then add the bok choy and cook until the vegetables are tender. Before adding the lemon juice and soy sauce, immediately stir the pan and toss the veggies twice more to combine the flavors. Remove the bok choy from the heat as soon as it wilts, and serve it immediately afterward. BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERCOOK THE FOOD.