Everyone acknowledges that devouring ample plants is beneficial, which is the very reason behind my aim to inspire you to weave more plant-based victuals into your meal plan, like the appetizing vegan tofu curry with vegetables.
The sneaky vegetables in this vegan tofu curry will blow your mind. You wouldn’t even know there are SEVEN different vegetables in it, and yet it tastes amazing.
Why This Dish Is So Delicious
- The obvious advantage of hidden veggies is that they still provide nutritious value while avoiding the need to adjust to new sensations. Excellent for those who are selective eaters.
- This vegan tofu curry with secret vegetables is high in fiber, protein, and healthy plant fats.
- Curry has been shown to improve digestion, something you may not know. The digestive system will appreciate the comforting blend of fiber and spices.
- When the temperature drops, nothing warms you up like a steaming dish of curry.
- The versatility of how to serve this vegan tofu curry with secret vegetables is one of its best features. You can eat it with rice, naan, or potatoes, or just by itself.
- Although rice is often served with curry, you can swap it out for potatoes, naan, or even poppadoms and still have a delicious meal.
- Increasing the amount of chili powder in your curry sauce will make it spicier. You can also sprinkle chili flakes on top of the curry before serving.
- If you want the sauce to be more substantial, add some sweet potato or butternut squash.
- Curry sauce works well with chickpeas, cooked red lentils, or seitan for a soy-free version of this dish.
- 1 block of extra firm tofu, strip into chunks
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp of garam masala
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 head of small cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 ½ cup of vegetable broth
- ¼ tsp of turmeric
- ¼ tsp of cumin
- 1 chopped zucchini
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit with a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. To prepare the tofu, sprinkle salt and pepper on the torn pieces and bake them for 25 minutes. Keep an eye on it until it develops a slight crunch.
- Put the onion, garlic, salt, curry powder, turmeric, and cumin into a large pan and cook over medium heat. The onions should be sautéed for about 3 minutes until they become translucent.
- Put in the vegetables: zucchini, tomato, cauliflower, carrot, and bell pepper. After softening the vegetables for about 5 minutes in the sautéing process, pour in the vegetable broth. B
- ring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Blend the ingredients in a powerful blender until completely smooth.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar, and garam masala, and return the mixture to the pan. Make sure the salt is just right and stir. Put the finished tofu into the sauce. Have it now with some naan or rice.