Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp – Crazy delectable shrimp in a rich, buttery, creamy garlic Parmesan sauce with a touch of parmesan cheese. It’s quick and delicious, and it only takes 15 minutes to make!
It’s possible to create the most delicious dishes out of unexpected ingredients found in the refrigerator, as in this creamy garlic Parmesan shrimp recipe.
Since I had leftover chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, Parmesan cheese, and shrimp on hand, I made them into this highly fantastic supper, which I served over spaghetti. What a delectable repast!
It just took me 15 minutes to cook the meal. The fact that I always have a bag of frozen shelled, deveined, tail-on shrimp on hand makes it a snap to whip up this creamy garlic Parmesan shrimp dish.
I used cayenne pepper and lemon juice to cut through the richness of the cream. The finished result is so delectable that I’m only thinking about opening a restaurant to serve this dish. We wish you a delicious meal!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 445 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- PARMESAN PUMPKIN FRITTERS
- SCALLOPED POTATOES
- HONEY LIME SALMON
- BLACKENED CHICKEN PASTA
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped parsley for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon mirin optional
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 oz. (340 g) peeled, deveined, tail-on shrimp
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- Take a skillet and heat it up to medium-high heat. Heat the olive oil, butter, and garlic until fragrant in a small saucepan. Cook for 1 minute after adding the shrimp and stirring constantly. Combine the chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, mirin (if using), cayenne pepper, and salt in a mixing bowl until well combined. As soon as the sauce bubble, add the lemon juice and whisk thoroughly to combine. Remove the pan from the heat and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top. Serve immediately after garnishing with parsley.
- Serve this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp with my quick pasta (see recipe below) and garlic broccoli for a complete meal.