The recipe for creamy garlic mushrooms only calls for five common ingredients and takes around ten minutes to prepare. In a rush on a weekday, this side dish may be transformed into an entrée by adding spaghetti.
Creamy Garlic Mushrooms – a quick and easy recipe of sautéed mushrooms in a beautiful and creamy garlic sauce. Depending on how much pasta you want, this can either be a side dish or the main course.
Imagine garlic mushrooms in a thick and creamy sauce made with chicken stock and heavy whipping cream, and you’ve got something exceptional.
No doubt about it, you’ve got a winner and a delicious side dish that can easily be transformed into a full meal.
Garlic, chicken broth, mushrooms, heavy whipping cream, and garlic powder are all required in this dish.
Working quickly in the kitchen will cut the total cooking time in half. If you’re a novice cook, this task should only take you about 20 minutes to complete.
The greatest strength of this dish is its adaptability. In addition to serving as a side dish, the creamy garlic mushrooms may be made into a complete meal by adding your favorite pasta.
Creamy, but not heavy, is best to describe this sauce. Because it’s already so delicious, there’s no need to add cheese to it.
It’s delicious and nutritious, making it ideal for a weeknight meal. Enjoy!
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 131 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- SAUTÉ PORK WITH TOMATOES
- BROWN BUTTER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN
- BAKED COD
- CHIPOTLE LIME SHRIMP
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms or white mushrooms
- 2 tbsps. unsalted butter
- Wash and pat dry the mushrooms with paper towels after removing the stems.
- Medium heat should be applied to a skillet. Butter should be added.
- Sauté the garlic and add the mushrooms. Make sure everything is thoroughly combined by giving it a good stir. Salt, pepper, and garlic powder are also added. To thicken the sauce, bring it to a boil for a few minutes. Then, add the chopped parsley and mix it all together until smooth. Serve right away.