Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon – with a marinade for Asian salmon with garlic and ginger that’s easy to make and excellent. Taste and moisture are abundant in this dish.
THE BEST BAKED SALMON
My ginger garlic baked chicken inspired this baked salmon dish. There are few fish recipes better than this one.
Toss some ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and oyster sauce into a baking dish and bake the salmon.
Two of my favorite ingredients are ginger and garlic. They’re a staple in my kitchen, and I never run out.
Two of the most significant ingredients in Asian cooking, sesame oil, and chile paste, add incredible flavors and fragrances to many dishes, especially when marinating meats and shellfish like salmon.
The final product is stunning. The fish has an exquisite flavor and aroma.
INGREDIENTS FOR SALMON MARINADE
- Oyster sauce
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SALMON IS COOKED?
- When it’s cooked, the salmon will turn a shade of pink. After approximately 7 minutes of cooking, use a knife to pierce the center of the densest part. It’s good to go when the flesh begins to flake and retains some of its transparency.
WHAT TEMP SHOULD I COOK THE SALMON?
- One hundred forty-five degrees Fahrenheit is the perfect temperature for cooking salmon.
The average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 83 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
The most pleasing way to enjoy the dish is with a side of steaming rice. I’ve compiled a collection of healthy and quick recipes to prepare on a weeknight.
- One pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- One lb. (0.4 kg) salmon, cut into 2-3 pieces
- One tablespoon honey
- One-piece ginger, peeled and chopped (2-inch)
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Three dashes of white pepper
- One teaspoon of sesame oil
- Five cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- Pat the salmon dry after rinsing. Gently massage the salmon with a mixture of ginger and garlic. Add the remaining ingredients to the salmon and mix thoroughly so that the fish is well-coated with everything.
- At the very least, let the meat marinate for 30 minutes or more in the refrigerator.
- A 190°C preheated oven is required. You should bake the salmon for 15 minutes in the center of the oven, or until the top is browned or slightly scorched, on a cookie sheet lined with greased aluminum foil. Serve with hot rice.
- Before serving, scrape off any charred ginger or garlic from the salmon’s surface.