Smoked chicken breast deli slices and grilled Enoki mushrooms create a tender, flavorful dish reminiscent of Japanese yakitori.
Today, grilled Enoki mushrooms wrapped in smoked chicken breast continue my quest for Hors d’oeuvres recipes.
Popping one of these bite-sized morsels into my mouth was indeed a gratifying experience.
I used the chicken breast in this recipe, but others might use other deli meats such as turkey or bologna. These bite-sized appetizers are ready to serve in just a few simple steps.
This dish is the epitome of fuss-free cuisine, in my opinion.
It doesn’t matter if you make them at home or for a party; this recipe guarantees to impress everyone!
The average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 156 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of healthy and quick recipes to prepare on a weeknight.
- Two packs of enoki mushrooms
- 1 bag of chicken breast deli slices
- 1 stalk of celery, cut into small pieces for garnishing
- Fold the deli slices of chicken breast into 1-1.5 inch widths (2 cm-3 cm).
- Wrap a deli slice of the chicken breast around some Enoki mushrooms and tuck them in the center. The Enoki mushrooms can be held in place by a single toothpick.
- Garnish with chopped celery Griddle for 3 minutes, or until the outside is scorched and soft inside. Serve immediately.