This is a new take on banana pancakes. Healthy and simple banana pancakes, loaded with ripe bananas and a hint of sweetness. These banana egg pancakes, made from scratch, are packed with nutrients. It’s hard to beat these banana pancakes for a quick and healthy start to your day.
The best time to prepare a nutritious breakfast is right now, and I’ve got a wonderful and simple recipe for banana pancakes for you.
You can’t go wrong with some maple syrup and berries on these banana and egg pancakes.
Breakfast is the most critical meal since it provides the body with all of its nutrients to function correctly.
American pancakes aren’t really my thing.
Egg and milk-based crepes or pancakes are my favorite. Every bite of these banana pancakes is brimming with the sweetness of the browned bananas.
These pancakes may be made at home in a matter of minutes. Here are the ingredients you’ll need for the recipe:
- Unsalted butter
- Ripe bananas
- All-purpose flour
The first step is to prepare the pancake batter by combining all ingredients together in a large bowl today.
Next, sauté the banana slices in butter to form the banana filling.
When making the banana pancakes, place the bananas on top of the pancake, fold it over, and serve it immediately with pancake syrup or maple syrup drizzled on top.
Is this recipe vegan?
- Eggs are used in this dish, which means it is not vegan. The plate is vegetarian-friendly, however.
Is There a Way to Replace the Milk in the Recipe?
- In the recipe, there is no mention of milk at all? Sure. Milk need not be included in the pancake mix. All you need is water.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 261 calories and can make 6 pancakes.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
Maple syrup or powdered sugar can be added to these pancakes for a sweet treat. If you want to start your day with a nutritious meal, I propose the following.
- Hot Chocolate
- Bacon Broccoli Egg Bites
- Celery Juice
- Cherry Tomato Frittata
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 6 bananas 6 oz. (170 g) each, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- Berries of your choice for topping
- Maple syrup
- Unsalted butter for greasing
- Add eggs, milk (or water), and sugar to a bowl of all-purpose flour and mix until smooth. To ensure a smooth mixture, give it a good whisk. Set away for a later time.
- Bananas should be cooked for approximately a minute in melted butter until they soften and brown. Avoid overcooking the bananas. Set the dish on the counter.
- Take out your 12-inch nonstick pan and melt some butter in it over medium heat. One-sixth of the batter should be poured in. Stir the pan to ensure that the bottom and sides are well covered with the sauce.
- During this time, make sure the bottom has a nice golden color. Turn the pancake over and loosen the sides. Continue cooking the second side for an additional 1 minute or until it’s golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes on a serving tray. Make a single layer of Banana filling on the bottom side of the pancake. Close the pancake by folding it over on itself.
- Add some berries to the banana pancakes before serving. Before serving, drizzle maple syrup on the banana pancakes.