PUMPKIN POUND CAKE
Pound cake made with plenty of pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. So flavorful and enticing!
I can’t wait to tell you about all the exciting things happening to me. To my longtime followers, baking and desserts are not my areas of expertise. Things are going to get a lot tastier, sweeter, and a lot more decadent here in the near future, so stay tuned!
It’s a cinch to whip up, but it’s also delicious.
It smelled wonderful in the kitchen, and the taste was even better. With just the proper amount of sugar, the cake is moist and buttery.
In order to elevate the pumpkin cake, we sprinkled it with some sliced almonds, and every mouthful was crunchy and nutty, giving it a distinct flavor and texture.
There are just 281 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of sliced almond
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease four mini loaf pans and place them aside.
- The flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt should be mixed together in a bowl. Set aside for later.
- The sugar and the butter should be mixed together in a basin before serving. Then, using a medium-speed mixer, whip the mixture until it is smooth. Then, working in batches of one at a time, combine the remaining eggs. Be sure to incorporate all of the ingredients before continuing. Using a mixer on low, alternately add the flour mixture and milk, and beat until well combined.
- Sliced almonds should be placed on top of the batter before it is poured into the loaf pans. After 40-45 minutes of baking, a toothpick inserted in the inside must come out clean. Remove from pan and let cool for 10 minutes.
It is possible to prepare the pumpkin pound cake either a loaf pan or a 12-cup Bundt pan, depending on your preference.