RAISIN BUTTER CAKE
Sweet raisins abound in this buttery raisin cake. This recipe for raisin butter cake is rich, buttery, moist, and incredibly easy to make. Fail-proof!
Today, I’m offering a variant of my butter cake recipe that includes raisins. This raisin butter cake is rich, moist, buttery, and stuffed with raisins. It’s really amazing!
- After sprinkling a little flour on top of the raisins, brush off the excess before adding them to the cake batter.
- Consider purchasing a high-quality butter. The flavor and scent are noticeably improved as a result.
- In some cases, the cake’s exterior may become overly brown while the interior remains undercooked. After the cake’s top layer has cooled, cover it with aluminum foil.
There are just 376 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 250 g of unsalted butter
- 200 g of all-purpose flour
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of fresh milk
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter two tiny loaf pans, or one large loaf pan, and lightly grease both with butter.
- Sieve the flour after mixing it with the baking powder. Mix in the salt and then taste for seasonings, if necessary. Set aside for now.
- For about five minutes, use an electric mixer to thoroughly combine the butter and sugar until a pale yellow hue results.
- Start with one egg. One at a time, beat them until smooth after each addition (approximately 1-2 minutes). To ensure an equal mixture, scrape down the edges as necessary.
- Mix thoroughly after adding the vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly before adding the flour. Add the milk and raisins and mix well. For the very top, scatter a few extra raisin pieces. Mix thoroughly.
- In a baking dish, coat it with cooking spray and pour in the batter. To ensure an even distribution of the cake batter, give the container a gentle shake. Top with the rest of the raisins.
- A toothpick put into the cake should come out clean after around 40 to 50 minutes of baking. After 5 minutes of cooling on a wire rack, remove it from the oven. Serve it hot.