CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
Using this simple garlic bread recipe, you can transform a loaf of Italian bread into cheesy, buttery bread in just 20 minutes.
To me, cheesy bread is one of the best foods in the world.
Little Caesar’s Italian cheese bread is my absolute favorite.
Cheese bread that is soft, cheesy, and just out of the oven is my favorite treat.
You can prepare this cheesy garlic bread in less than 20 minutes if you stumble across this recipe on Crunchy Creamy Sweet.
To top it all off, I can use store-bought Italian bread to make exactly what I want to eat.
Making cheesy garlic bread has never been easier, and it doesn’t even require kneading.
Garlic powder and melted butter on a slice of Italian bread are a quick and easy way to add flavor to any meal.
To make the most wonderful, cheesy garlic bread, put a generous amount of mozzarella cheese on the bread after 10 minutes and bake for another 10 minutes.
I also coated the cheese bread with my favorite garlic herb butter once it came out of the oven (you can find out how to make it here).
Oh my god, this is so good!
Crunchy Creamy Sweet’s recipe for cheesy garlic bread is a keeper, and I’ll be making it again and again.
Each serving of this recipe contains only 124 calories.
- 1 ½ cups of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- ½ cup of unsalted and melted butter
- Garlic herb butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover the baking sheet using parchment paper.
- Slice the middle of the loaf (lengthwise) and set it face up on the baking pan.
- Apply the melted butter on the surface, then sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Put the bread in the oven, cover it with aluminum foil, and remove it after 10 minutes.
- When the bread is already out from the oven, unwrap the foil and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Make sure the cheese has melted, and brown spots have formed by baking for another 5 minutes.
- Place it on a cutting board after you’ve taken it out of the oven.
- Apply some garlic herb butter to the surface. Slice when it has had a chance to cool slightly. Prepare the food and serve it right away.