Pasta topped with a hot blackened spiced chicken breast dish. I can’t believe how amazing this family supper has ever tasted!
Southern California has been battered by torrential downpours. I was seeking spicy cuisine to help me stay warm and dry amid the rain and wind. To satisfy my craving for blackened spices, I decided to cook this blackened pasta dish.
Pasta dishes based on cream or garlic and olive oil are probably dull to many of you. Here are a few ideas for you. Simple pasta dishes may be interesting by adding this blackened chicken spaghetti recipe.
Spice up your chicken breast with a bottle of blackened seasonings. Cook the blackened chicken in a skillet and toss it with the pasta for a tasty meal.
Here it is a pasta dish that is both flavorful and spicily satisfying.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 486 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- Honey Balsamic Butternut Squash
- Garlic Butter Sauteed Clams
- Marinated Tomatoes
- Broccolini with Garlic Butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of green and red bell peppers, diced
- Salt to taste
- 12 oz penne pasta
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan sauce
- Lemon wedges
- 8 oz chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons blackened spices
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions came with the package. Make a marinade for the chicken using the smoked spices.
- Use a medium sized skillet, pour olive oil in, and bring it to a boil. A pan-fried chicken breast should be done on both sides. Slice into strips after being removed from the bag.
- Add the rest of the olive oil to the skillet after being cleaned. Before pouring in chicken stock and heavy whipping cream, sauté the garlic for a minute or two. To serve, sprinkle salt and black pepper over the food.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and bell peppers to the sauce in the skillet. Top the spaghetti with the blackened chicken, add Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and lemon wedges, and serve right away if desired.