A simple and delicious stir-fry dish that just requires black pepper, chicken, onion, and bell pepper is here. Better than a takeaway order.
Inspired by my love of black pepper and how much I enjoy using it in Asian stir-fries, I came up with this recipe for black pepper chicken. In addition to the countless combinations that give the dish its final flavor and greatness, consider black pepper crab and beef (presented on a sizzling hot platter!). Is there any reason why you can’t adore it? Moving on, it became evident that I had to try a new meal.
Thus, I prepared this chicken for dinner yesterday night. My family loved it right away, although it was a last-minute creation. I had a bag of onions, a green bell pepper, and a chicken breast in the fridge.
It’s as tasty as black pepper beef, with its great flavor and aromatic black pepper and the savory sauce that coats each piece of poultry. In addition, it is pretty simple to put together!
For the best results, follow these instructions carefully:
- When combined with the black pepper, chopped onions add an earthy sweetness and mellow its spiciness.
- For an Asian-inspired taco, serve this over rice or tortillas.
It only takes 30 minutes to make my black pepper chicken dish, which everyone can do at home. My dinner was ready in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. In a nutshell, you must prepare this dish immediately!
If you have one, use a sizzling hot plate, like those seen in restaurants. I guarantee you’ll enjoy this dish even more as a result.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 486 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- Spicy Cashew Chicken
- Kung Pao Shrimp
- Red Curry Shrimp Dumplings
- Chinese Fried Rice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 onion, sliced
- 226g. thinly sliced, deboned, and skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon freshly milled black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Maggie seasoning
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, use 1 tablespoon to marinate the chicken
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- A tablespoon of soy sauce can marinate the chicken strips for 10 minutes.
- Add the oil to a hot pan or skillet. You can begin by heating the oil and immediately adding the sliced onion and then the bell pepper and black pepper. For a minute and a half, heat the oil in a pan. Stir in the chicken and keep cooking until the chicken is done. Add the soy sauce, sugar, and Maggi sauce to the mixture and combine well. Mix everything together thoroughly before serving. Serve the chicken with black pepper and steamed rice.